David Cheek has forty years of experience as a practicing attorney in virtually every area of law from insurance defense and product liability to complex business transactions and corporate litigation. Cheek has also handled a wide range of issues and disputes for individuals, including probate litigation, real estate disputes and negotiations, bankruptcy matters and debtor-creditor relations. His practice is focused primarily in commercial, business, financial and real estate matters, involving both transactional and trial work. Mr. Cheek is also a trained mediator.
• Trinity University, Bachelor of Science 1970
• University of Oklahoma, Juris Doctorate 1974
• Represented a Fortune 500 company in prosecuting a multimillion dollar claim for damages arising out of a defective component product incorporated into client’s product and installed across the USA.
• Defended a regional financial institution in defending class action involving allegations of unlawful lending practices to consumers.
• Represented a national financial institution in defending fraud, deceptive and unlawful lending activities on a claim by a borrower seeking rescission and damages.
• Represented a group of lenders in a participated loan in protecting their secured and unsecured position in borrower’s bankruptcy proceedings.
• Defense of business tort claims in behalf of state financial institution.
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association (Former Chair of Fee Grievance & Ethics Committees, Member of Board of Directors)
• Licensed in all Oklahoma State Court, Federal Courts in the State of Oklahoma, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals and US Supreme Court
• Named among top 100 Attorneys in Oklahoma by the Oklahoma Super Lawyers Magazine
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.