Joe White has approximately fifteen years of experience as a licensed attorney. Before joining Cheek & Falcone, PLLC, Mr. White practiced as a solo practitioner in multiple areas of law. Joe’s practice primarily focuses in the areas of family law, general civil litigation and criminal law.
Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science 1998
University of Oklahoma, Juris Doctorate 2001
• Represented numerous individuals in divorce cases that included child custody, child support, property division, alimony, contempt, and motions to enforce visitation.
• Represented numerous individuals in adoption cases.
• Represented multiple individuals in guardianship proceedings.
• Represented multiple individuals in paternity proceedings.
• Defended numerous clients in a variety of felony and misdemeanor cases in Oklahoma.
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.