John P. Falcone has approximately twenty years of experience primarily focused on civil litigation, debtor/creditor disputes, general business counsel, real estate law and transactional work.
• State University of New York at Albany - Bachelor of Arts 1993
• Fordham University - Juris Doctorate 1996
• Represented clients in lawsuits concerning various civil matters at the trial and appellate level
• Represented clients in the enforcement of contract rights and the collection of judgments.
• Represented bank clients in bankruptcy cases and consumer law disputes.
• Represented clients in the acquisition and/or sale of businesses.
• Counseled individual and corporate clients in title matters and real estate transactions.
• Represented clients in lease negotiations and commercial lease disputes.
• Retained as ongoing general counsel to various business entities.
• Licensed in the State of Oklahoma, State of New York, State of New Jersey
• Admitted to practice in the United States Federal District Courts for all Oklahoma Districts
• Admitted to practice in the Federal Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association (Former chairperson of the Bankruptcy Section)
• William J. Holloway, Jr. American Inn of Court, Barrister
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.