Patrick Lee Neville Jr. is an attorney at Cheek & Falcone, PLLC, representing clients in commercial litigation, professional liability and insurance defense, oil and gas litigation, and all matters of family law litigation. Before joining Cheek & Falcone, PLLC, Patrick practiced in Northwest Oklahoma for seven years and gained experience in all manner of civil litigation and criminal defense work. Patrick is active in the community and previously served on the boards of directors for a nonprofit speech and hearing services provider as well as for a nonprofit counseling and scholarships provider.
• University of Oklahoma College of Arts and Sciences, Bachelors of Arts in Political Science, English Literary and Cultural Studies, and Philosophy, 2007 (summa cum laude)
• University of Oklahoma Graduate College, Master of Arts in Philosophy, 2009
• University of Virginia School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Garfield County Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
• Selected as a 2017 – 2018 Super Lawyers Rising Star in Family Law
Patrick Lee Neville Jr.
Direct Phone: 405.286.9572
Direct Fax: 405.286.9670
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.