Randy Grau’s experience in business, law and government gives him the valuable tools needed to provide legal solutions and services to a diverse clientele, from Fortune 500 companies to small business start-ups. His background includes serving as lead trial counsel in insurance defense cases, representing companies in national class action suits, appearing in numerous arbitrations and mediations, setting up or re-structuring companies, and negotiating contracts for a variety of industries including banking, health care and government. Before joining the firm, Grau served as a Deputy Oklahoma County Commissioner where he assisted in administration and public policy development and worked to structure a $53 M bond issue to obtain a former General Motors plant for use by the US Air Force. He serves currently as a Representative for Edmond and Oklahoma City in the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
• Pepperdine University, Bachelor of Arts 1998 (magna cum laude)
• University of Oklahoma, Juris Doctorate 2001 (with highest honors, Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers)
• Successfully served as lead trial counsel in third-party insurance defense cases, including appeal, as well as primary counsel in numerous state and federal cases, mediations and arbitrations regarding “bad faith” claims.
• Obtained summary judgment to protect parent companies against “piercing the corporate veil” claims in federal court actions.
• Won state case regarding “stacking” of insurance policies and successfully defended on appeal resulting in published opinion.
• Terminated parental rights and oversaw adoption of abused and neglected children as a volunteer attorney through Oklahoma Lawyers for children.
• Serves community banks and local businesses with all legal matters.
• Licensed in all Oklahoma State Courts, the Federal Courts in Oklahoma and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
• Oklahoma House of Representatives (Assistant Majority Floor Leader)
• 2006 Statewide Earl Sneed Award for Contribution to Continuing Legal Education
• 2012 Business Times Top 20 Under 40
• Rotary Club 29 Oklahoma City
• 2014 Journal Record Top Achievers Under 40
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.