Mr. Norman is an experienced trial and business lawyer whose practice focuses on employment, business, consumer credit, real estate and tort law. He has tried numerous matters in state and federal courts ranging from matters involving wrongful discharge, construction disputes, auto accidents, real estate contracts and a capital murder case. Mr. Norman has also served as lead appellate counsel for clients and has published numerous opinions from federal and state courts. In addition to his courtroom practice, Mr. Norman provides business and employment law counseling to clients. He frequently speaks at seminars to business and professional groups and serves as a continuing legal education faculty member on employment law subjects.
University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Arts in Letters 1987
• University of Oklahoma, Juris Doctorate 1991 (named to the National Order of the Barristers, National Trial Team, National Appellate Advocacy Team, and served as President of the Board of Advocates)
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• Oklahoma Bar Association (served as Chair of the OBA’s High School Mock Trial Program, member of the Employment Law Section)
• Admitted to practice in all Oklahoma State and Federal District Courts, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Barrister in the Luther Bohanon American Inns of Court
• Served as President of the Board of Directors of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Oklahoma City
Robert E. Norman
Direct Phone: 405-286-9573
Direct Fax: 405-286-9683
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.