Robert Thompson has been practicing law since 1975. His practice includes business litigation, general business counsel, debtor/creditor disputes, contested probates, commercial and residential real estate transactions, and municipal law. Mr. Thompson has served as City Attorney for over thirty years for three municipalities, dealing with a broad range of public law matters.
• Southwestern State University – Bachelor of Science 1970
• University of Oklahoma – Juris Doctorate 1975
• Member of two person litigation team that tried a multiple issue commercial real estate case for a national retail firm.
• Represented numerous closely held corporations and business entities in business and real estate acquisition transactions, and civil suits.
• Represented several banks in enforcement of loan obligations, foreclosure of collateral and various administrative matters, including defense of claims.
• Represented a large bank in defense of claims by a subordinated lender claiming mismanagement of loan and damage to collateral.
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Active Participant in Non-profit and Charitable Organizations
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.