Ronald Stakem has been in private law practice in Oklahoma City since 1975. Ron pursues a broad civil practice with emphasis on utility regulation, commercial litigation and school law. As an experienced trial lawyer, Ron handles all types of personal and commercial civil litigation in state and federal courts. He is also a mediator and one of the original arbitrators for the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma.
• Harvard College; AB Degree, 1969
• University of Oklahoma, Juris Doctorate, 1975
• Represents national and international telecommunications companies.
• Represents individuals and businesses on a myriad of personal and commercial legal issues.
• Electric utility state regulatory proceedings for investor owned utility shareholders association.
• State regulatory proceedings for wireline and wireless telecommunication companies
• Successful mandamus suit to compel municipality to plat real estate development.
• Administrative proceedings and litigation on behalf of public school administrators or teachers
• Successful products liability case for restaurant chain against supplier for tainted food.
• Defense of alleged trade secret violation and unfair competition case against former employee
• General commercial litigation
• Oklahoma Bar Association
• Oklahoma County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Named among top 100 Attorneys in Oklahoma by the Oklahoma Super Lawyers Magazine
• AV Preeminent Rated Attorney
• Member of Rotary Club 29 of Oklahoma City
• Active in numerous charitable and civic activities
Use of This Website Does Not Create an Attorney-Client Relationship
Your receipt of any information posted on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Cheek & Falcone, PLLC and you. Furthermore, if you send unsolicited email or other communications to attorneys at Cheek & Falcone, an attorney-client relationship is not created. If you are not currently a client of the Firm, any information you provide will not be privileged and may be subject to disclosure to persons outside the Firm.
Moreover, you should not provide unsolicited information to the Firm unless and until we direct you to do so. We cannot represent you or learn any information concerning your case until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest with an existing or former client of the Firm.
The information in this website is not legal advice, and you should not take any action based on information you find in this website without first consulting qualified legal counsel concerning the facts and circumstances of your situation.